How to use
The user can change bunker prices 380cst and MDO and the Worldscale to obtain the time charter equivalent result.
Worldscale and bunker prices (Provided by Swiss International Bunkers) are updated on a daily basis, Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays, each day at 12:00 pm, Geneva time.
Each time charter equivalent calculation is based on a return voyage to the point of origin.
All voyage calculations take into account the following parameters:
- Fuel consumption laden and ballast
- Days of voyage
- Notice of readiness time
- Loading and discharging time
- Fuel consumption during loading and discharging
- Load and discharge port Costs
- Average speed laden and ballast
- Bunker prices (Provided by Swiss International Bunkers)
- Wordscale / Dollar per ton / Lumpsum where applicable
This report has been prepared by Riverlake Shipping S.A. The shipping rates, bunker prices and calculations contained herein are indicative only and in no way constitute an agreement.
Rate indications are as of the date of publication (Monday to Friday) and are subject to change without notice. Riverlake Shipping S.A. does not assume any liability or responsibility for the correctness or completeness of the information contained herein.
The report is Copyright of Riverlake Shipping S.A.
No unauthorised reproduction or redistribution without permission from Riverlake Shipping S.A.